Cacy D3 (Soft Gels)
“The Sunshine of Health “
Vitamin D3 60,000 IU
Very few foods contain vitamin D, synthesis of vitamin D (specifically cholecalciferol) in the skin is the major natural sources of the vitamin. Through a series of conversions, cholecalciferol turns into an activated form Calcitriol by the kidney, which circulates as a hormone in the blood. Thus helps in regulating the concentration of calcium and phosphate in the bloodstream and promoting the healthy growth and remodeling of bone. Calcitriol also affects neuromuscular and immune function.
Endocrine Function: To maintain Serum Calcium Levels
- Immune system regulation
- Anti-Cancer Actions
- Cardiovascular Maintenance
- Skin Integrity
- Brain Development
A single Vitamin is the controller of many important internal functions and its misbalance can lead to deteriorated health.
Symptoms of Vitamin D3 deficiency:
- General muscle pain and weakness
- Muscle cramps
- Joint pain
- Chronic pain
- Weight gain
- High blood pressure
- Restless sleep
- Poor concentration
- Bladder problems
- Constipation or diarrhea
Benefits of CACY D3:
- Vitamin D3 supplementation has been tentatively found to lead to a reduced risk of death in the elderly.
- Adequate vitamin D levels can prevent bones from becoming thin, brittle, or malformed. It is linked with the prevention of osteomalacia, osteopenia, and osteoporosis.
- Correcting a vitamin D deficiency has been seen in decreasing knee and hip pain.
- Maintaining adequate vitamin D levels in patients undergoing orthopedic surgery prevents patients from the risk for complications.
Pregnant, Mother & Neonatal Care:
- Pregnant women are vitamin D deficient, predisposing their unborn children to all sorts of problems, e.g. Rickets.
- Breast feeding by deficient mothers can lead to desorption of calcium from their bones. Thus for a healthy mother and child, Vitamin D3 is essential.
- Calcium and phosphate are necessary for the proper development of children which can be attained by adequate levels of vitamin D3.
- According to the sources: Adequate levels of Vitamin D3 helps in Balancing the hormones (Progesterone and Estrogen) that may lead to problem like Premenstrual Syndrome and its symptoms such as, mood swings, cramps, bloating, depression, and sensitivity to pain.
- Vitamin D3 helps prevent LDL cholesterol from being deposited in the linings of arteries and forming the blood vessel-narrowing plaques associated with atherosclerosis.
- The vitamin also decreases insulin resistance, a significant contributor to cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin D3 deficiency causes mood disorders and impaired cognitive function in the elderly. Supplementation of Cholecalcifereol provides adequate supply to the brain & CNS.
- As per the sources: Vitamin D3 plays a role in regulating adrenaline, noradrenaline, and dopamine production in the brain through vitamin D receptors in the adrenal cortex, as well as protecting against the depletion of serotonin and dopamine. This is the possible link with vitamin D's role in depression.
- Strong teeth and Healthy Gums rely on Vitamin D3 and its deficiency can cause many dental health problems like delayed healing after surgery.
Disease related with Vitamin D3 deficiency:
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- 17 varieties of Cancer (including breast, prostate and colon)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Infertility and PMS
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Periodontal disease
One Soft Gelatin Capsule a Week. Or as directed by the Physician
Over consumption of about 50000 IU (rare case) may cause hypercalcaemia.
Warnings: Keep the medicine protected from light and moisture. also store the medicine at the temperature below 25?C.
Adverse Effect: No case of CACY D3 overdose is reported, and has no toxic effect.