Porin Tears Eye Drops
“Effective for more than Just Dry Eyes…….”
Class: Immuno-modulator Agent
Cyclosporine in Porin Tears Eye Drops, is a fungal-derived peptide is an immunosuppressant medication and natural product. It is extracted naturally from fungus Tolypocladium inflatum.
Porin Tears Eye Drops inhibits T-cell activation and consequently inhibits the inflammatory cytokine production (selective inhibition of IL-I). Altogether, decreasing the inflammation and suppressing the tear film prolongation and formation. This increases the tear production by controlling inflammatory responses.
Porin Tears Eye Drops is Power packed with Benefits:
- Reduction in mucopurulent conjunctivitis
- Rapid healing of non-healing corneal ulcers
- Reduced dependence on frequent topical treatments of keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Treatment with Porin Tears Eye Drops provides greater refractive predictability than artificial tears Post Lasik(Salib et al 2006).
- Decreased/absent association with increasing intraocular pressure
- Minimal to no association with delayed wound healing
- Negligible association with cataractogenesis
Porin Tears Eye Drops are indicated for treating dry eyes caused by Sjögren's syndrome, Meibomian gland dysfunction, superficial punctuate keratitis, dry eyes induced due to inflammation and symptoms of ocular discomfort.
Instil 1 Drop of Porin Tears Eye Drops twice a Day approximately 12 hrs apart.
Better results when used with hydroxypropylguar eye drop FOUG EYE DROPS, with a 15 mins Interval in between products
Or As instructed by the Ophthalmologist.
Warning & Precautions:
- Category C Drug, caution in nursing
- Higher concentration of the drug can cause pre-term labour
- Effectiveness decreases if taken along with other similar class drugs
- Remove the contact lenses before administration and reinsert after 15 mins.
Side Effects: Eye Pain, Redness and Swelling.
Hypersensitivity towards any of the component, stinging eye, eye discharge, foreign body sensation, conjunctival hyperemia, visual disturbance, and eye pain.