“CONVERT DYSBIOSIS IN TO EUBIOSIS”
LACTIC ACID BACILLUS SPORE 600lacs, THIAMINE MONONITRATE 10mg, RIBOFLAVINE 10mg, PYRIDOXINE HcL 3mg, NIACINAMIDE 50mg, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE 12.5mg, FOLIC ACID 1mg, CYANOCOBALAMIN 15mcg
LACTIV CAPSULE contains Lactobacillus sporogenes a universally occurring lactic acid forming gram-positive probiotic along with multivitamins. Probiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria and also help to maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the intestinal environment. It works by replenishing the quantity of desirable obligate microorganisms and antagonizing pathogenic microbes used in the management of numerous gastrointestinal disorders and mounting scientific evidence points to the effectiveness of various strains as a form of therapy.
- Sporogenes is obtained from fermentation of nutrient source. In oral administration L. sporogenes passes through the stomach in its spore form and upon arrival in the duodenum, germinates and multiplies rapidly the average duration of time between oral dosing and germination is four hours after germination it become active in the intestines.
- THAIMAINE is also known as VITAMIN B1 a colorless compound soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol helps in the intracellular glucose metabolism and inhibits the effect of insulin on arterial smooth muscle cell proliferation. THIAMINE is a vitamin along with antioxidant, erythropoietic, cognition-and mood-modulatory, antiatherosclerotic, putative ergogenic, and detoxification activities. The mechanism of action is thought to be reduction in intracellular protein glycation by redirecting the glycolytic flux.
- RIBOFLAVIN is also known as VITAMIN B2 used to prevent the deficiency of RIBOFLAVIN and migraine. RIBOFLAVIN has antioxidant action as it enhance the production of major antioxidant enzyme called glutathione in reduced form because the reduced form is effective against oxidation process.
- PYRIDOXINE also called as vitamin B6 a water soluble nutrient converted to pyridoxal an active form of PYRIDOXINE inside the body. PYRIDOXINE is required for various kind of biochemical reactions along with other processes such as metabolism of amino acid and glycogen, synthesis of nucleic acids, haemogloblin, sphingomyelin and other sphingolipids, neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
- NIACINAMIDE as antioxidant it prevents the depletion of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) during DNA repair along with the inhibition of free radical formation and facilitates beta-cell regeneration.
- CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE is also called as vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid which is an essential nutrient for body. PANTOTHENIC ACID is used for the synthesis of CoA which is incorporated into COENZYME A and protects cells against peroxidative damage by increasing the level of GLUTATHIONE.
- FOLIC ACID transported across cells by receptor-mediated endocytosis where they maintain normal erythropoiesis, synthesize purine & thymidylate nucleic acids, interconvert amino acids and methylate tRNA along with the ability to normalize high homocysteine levels by remethylation of homocysteine to methionine via methionine synthetase.
- CYANOCOBALAMIN is acts as cofactor which is required to convert CoA to succinyl CoA. Succinyl CoA is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, the substances that carries oxygen in red blood cells.
LACTIV CAPSULES are indicated to use in the following conditions-
- Digestion problems.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis).
- Clostridium difficile colitis.
- Fighting growth of unwanted bacteria.
- Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Along With Antibiotic Therapy
- Adjunct Therapy
- Tuberculosis & Vaginitis
- Anti Cancer Therapy
ADULT- Take 1-2 capsules per day or as prescribed by physician.
Before using LACTIV CAPSULE inform your doctor about all kind of allergies you have from probiotics or nutrient supplements. This product may contain inactive ingredients which may cause bad effects if it occurs then contact your doctor.
- Flatulence (gas)