Cromogat Forte (Eye Drops)
“SUPPRESSES THE EXPRESSION OF INTERFERING ALLERGENS”
Sodium Chromoglycate 4%
CROMOGAT FORTE constitutes a widely preferred mast cell stabilizer, Sodium Chromoglycate 4%.
The mast cells are triggered by the presence of IgE mediated antigens in the systemic circulation, and a whole of signaling pathway is mediated for the degranulation of the mast cells releasing Histamines and other mediators, leading to dilation of capillary walls and increase in blood vessel permeability. Thus expressing the symptoms of allergy such as swelling, redness, and signaling inflammation causing cells to the site of infection. It also sensitizes nerve endings which causes itching or pain.
CROMOGAT FORTE blocks the Calcium Channels regulating the degranulation of the mast cells ultimately controlling the expression of allergic symptoms related to the invasion of the foreign body in the eye.
Vernal Kerato-Conjunctivitis, Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC), Atopic And Ragweed Conjunctivitis, Relieve And Prevent Seasonal Allergy Eye Symptoms such as Itching, Tearing, And Redness.
Instill 1-2 drops of CROMOGAT FORTE in the affected eye(s), Four times a day or as directed by the Eye Doctor.
- Slight stinging on instillation is observed.
- Relief of symptoms usually occurs within 2 to 3 days of starting the medication.
- Don't wear contact lenses while administering CROMOGAT FORTE Eye Drops
- Contraindicated to those having hypersensitivity towards the components of the ophthalmic solution.
- Relief in the symptoms is observed after 2-3 days from the administration of CROMOGAT FORTE.
Are reported very rarely and are hypersensitivity reactions, blurred vision, redness or itchiness.