Brite Eye Tablets
Vitamin A (Retinol) 450mcg, Bilberry Extract (25% anthocyanidine) 30mg, Lutein 3 mg, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% Flavonoids+ 6% gingoids) 35mg, Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols, Camellia sinensis) 50mg, Eye Bright Extract (Euphrasia Officinalis) 200mg,Standardized bioflavonoid complex 50mg, Folic Acid 160mcg, Selenium 30mcg
Eyes are complex organs that need many different vitamins and nutrients to function properly. Common conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts, can impact your eyes. Though a variety of different factors causes these conditions, nutrition seems to have an influence on all of them — at least in part which is offered to you in a compact tablets, Brite Eye Tablets, offer a wide range of benefits to the healthier eye future.
- Vitamin a plays a crucial role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea, which is the outside covering of your eye. Also helps protect against other eye afflictions with a reduced risk of cataracts and AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION (AMD).
- Bilberry Extract improves night vision, help to reduce eye fatigue and also help treat cataracts, a condition linked to free-radical-induced damage.
- Lutein is a carotenoid with reported anti-inflammatory properties. Lutein is known to improve or even prevent age-related macular disease which is the leading cause of blindness and vision impairment.
- Gingko Biloba extract supports healthy blood flow in capillaries, Supports the retina's ability to adapt to light and dark conditions, Provides carotenoids that are critical to a healthy macula and also helps protect against oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Green Tea Extract includes a special antioxidants called flavonoids in the tea leaves help protect the eyes against diseases such as cataracts, age-related macular degeneration and some types of glaucoma.
- Eyebright Extract contains compounds called tannins, which appear to possess anti-inflammatory properties. In folk medicine, eyebright is often used as an ingredient in eyewashes, eye drops, or compresses applied to the eyes.
- Bioflavonoids are a large family of substances found in most of the same foods that are good sources of vitamin C. Bioflavonoids may be useful in the prevention or treatment of ocular diseases responsible for vision loss such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and cataract.
- Folic acid reduces the risk of vision loss and age related eye ocular problems.
- Seleniumis a mineral that helps your body to absorb vitamin e. According to the boston foundation for sight,“…vitamin e reduces the risk of age-related eye health issues. Selenium may help to slow the progression of eye symptoms related to Graves’ disease, an autoimmune condition affecting the thyroid.”
Causes of low vision
Some of the most common causes of visual impairment include:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinitis pigmentosa
1 Brite Eye Tablets with Meals Daily for Adults over 12 Years of Age or as directed by the Doctor
Upset Stomach, Nausea, Hypersensitivity if allergic to any of the component in the tablets and Brite Tablets does not impose any serious health risks.