Brite Eye Tablets
Eyes are complex organs that need many different vitamins and nutrients to function properly. Common conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts, can impact your eyes. Though a variety of different factors causes these conditions, nutrition seems to have an influence on all of them — at least in part which is offered to you in a compact tablets, Brite Eye Tablets, offer a wide range of benefits to the healthier eye future.
- Vitamin a plays a crucial role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea, which is the outside covering of your eye. Also helps protect against other eye afflictions with a reduced risk of cataracts and AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION (AMD).
- Vitamin E Fights oxidative stress, free radicals and imbalance between antioxidants through its collagen formation.
- Vitamin C offers repair and maintenance of cornea & sclera through collagen formation. Also used in the supplement AREDS and lowers risk of developing cataracts.
- The combination of vitamins b6, b9 and b12 may help reduce your risk of developing amd by lowering your homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B2 as an antioxidant, riboflavin has the potential to reduce oxidative stress in your body, including your eyes.
- For Nicinamide, studies suggest that niacin may prevent the development of glaucoma.
- Vitamin D in combination with calcium is essential for utility of this vitamin for eyes; a deficiency of vitamin d can lead to macular degeneration and blurred vision.
- Copper is an essential mineral that is required for the production of collagen, the basic component of connective tissues that provides structure to cell membranes. It also promotes greater circulation of oxygen throughout the body. A deficiency of this metal can lead to impaired vision and vision loss.
- Daily intake of magnesium has been shown to prevent glaucoma and improve vision in patients suffering from glaucoma. Magnesium can help in relieving dry eye and its symptoms.
- L-lysine promotes production of antibodies, ensures adequate absorption of calcium, helps to form collagen, and promotes growth and tissue repair.
- Potassiumis great for dry eyes because it is one of the important components that comprise your tear film. Low levels of potassium have been linked to damage tear film, and potassium is critical for the maintenance of film thickness.
- Manganese protects against oxidative stress and cell damage, as a part of important antioxidant enzymes. It works as an effective catalyst to enzyme that converts hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water, thereby reducing oxidative stress.
- Iodine is concentrated in the lacrymal glands of the eye, and a lack of iodine can cause dry eyes.
- Zinchelps body absorb vitamin a and also helps many antioxidant enzymes in body to reduce the number of free radicals. Zinc has been shown to protect against macular degeneration and night blindness.
- Seleniumis a mineral that helps your body to absorb vitamin e. According to the boston foundation for sight,“…vitamin e reduces the risk of age-related eye health issues. Selenium may help to slow the progression of eye symptoms related to Graves’ disease, an autoimmune condition affecting the thyroid.”
Causes of low vision
Some of the most common causes of visual impairment include:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinitis pigmentosa
1 Brite Eye Tablets with Meals Daily for Adults over 12 Years of Age or as directed by the Doctor
- Not recommended to Pregnant and Breast Feeding Women
- Inform the doctor about any medical history of liver, intestine or kidney ailments.
- Precautions for patients using Anti-Seizure Drugs
Upset Stomach, Nausea, Hypersensitivity if allergic to any of the component in the tablets and Brite Tablets does not impose any serious health risks.